Users of this website ("Website", "Rocketbot", "rocketbot.com") acknowledge and agree that they must observe all applicable state, local and federal laws and agree not to submit any material that is illegal, offensive or inappropriate in any way. This Website reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any submitted materials or other communications that it deems not to be in compliance with the foregoing.
Links to Outside Sites
This Website assumes no responsibility for the materials provided on any site that is linked to this Website, regardless of whether or not it is an affiliated or third party site. Any entry to a linked site is made at your own risk.
The user agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rocketbot and all of its directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from and against any and all alleged claims, demands, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of his or her use and access of the Rocketbot website, violation of these ToS, or violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right, or any claim that one of said user submissions has caused damage to a third party, whether registered or not. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
User Submissions and Content
Users agree to follow the following guidelines for posting content to the Service:
1. As a Rocketbot account holder, you may submit textual, and visual content including but not limited to sequential art, graphics, logos, stories, profile images, comments, blog posts, forum messages and private messages. User submitted content are collectively referred to as "Content." You understand that whether or not such Content is published, Rocketbot.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content.
2. All Content posted to Rocketbot.com in any way is the responsibility and property of the author. Rocketbot is committed to maintaining the Service in a manner reasonably acceptable to all audiences but is not responsible for the monitoring or filtering of any user Content. Within the confines of international and local law, Rocketbot will generally not place a limit on the type or appropriateness of user content within comics. Those users posting material not suitable for all audiences must agree that they are fully responsible for all the Content they have posted anywhere on the Service. Should Content be deemed illegal by such law having jurisdiction over the user, the user agrees that Rocketbot may submit all necessary information to, and cooperate with, the proper authorities.
3. Should any Content that users have authored be reported to Rocketbot as being offensive or inappropriate, Rocketbot might call upon said user to retract, modify, the Content in question within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by the Rocketbot staff. Should the user fail to meet such a request from Rocketbot staff, Rocketbot may terminate that user account. Rocketbot, however, is under no obligation to restrict or monitor comic Content in any way.
4. Rocketbot claims no ownership or control over any Content posted by its users. The author retains all patent, trademark, and copyright to all Content posted within available fields, and is responsible for protecting those rights, and is not entitled to the help of the Rocketbot staff in protecting such Content. The user posting any Content represents that he or she has all rights necessary to post such Content (and for Rocketbot to serve such Content) without violation of any intellectual property or other rights of third parties, or any laws or regulations;
5. Users acknowledge that Rocketbot does not pre-screen Content, but that Rocketbot shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove or refuse any Content that is available through the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Rocketbot shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that violates the ToS or is otherwise objectionable, or that infringes upon or is alleged to infringe upon intellectual property rights. Users agree that they must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. Furthermore, Rocketbot reserves the right to limit access to the Service, if found in violation of the ToS, including without limitation the Member Conduct described below, by removing the user website and related user information from the member directory, search engine, and all other methods used in conjunction with finding Rocketbot comics and users.
As part of Rocketbot copyright policy, rocketbot.com may terminate user access to the Service if a user has been determined to have infringed upon a third party’s copyright. To report a copyright infringement, you will need to send a communication to the Rocketbot administration team with all of the following information via the contact form:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS PERTAINING TO THE MATERIALS OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY REGARDING ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN BY USERS BASED ON THE MATERIALS AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR MATERIALS THEREON, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE SUM OF $100.00 FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may contact us via the "Contact" page linked at the site's header.