Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
All about RPA or robotic process automation
Software robots can automate any process that is well-defined, stable, and standardized.
So, what is RPA or robotic process automation?
RPA is an acronym for Robotic Process Automation, which is a type of software technology that automates digital tasks, such as working with files and data stored on a computer, in the cloud, or on the Internet.
What makes RPA the future?
Robotic Process Automation allows the creation of “software robots,” also known as bots, which mimic human behavior in a computer or digital device by carrying out systematized actions based on the processes of a company, business, institution, or project.
Bots are designed to undertake monotonous and repetitive tasks, allowing humans to focus on more valuable company-related tasks. These process robots can be active 24/7/365, nonstop, error-free, highly efficient, and capable of processing vast amounts of data.
Create your first bot; begin automating your processes regain time to use it in more valuable tasks.
Download or orient and build your first robot
Why use RPA?
1. Agile and reliable
Fast and error-free execution
2. Add-value workers
Have your employees perform value-added tasks that a robot could not.
Bots can search and gather operational details for reporting, notification or alert purposes.
4. Increased productivity
Add capacity thru a digital workforce without incurring on additional cost.
5. Rapid scalability
Either start small or at a large scale regardless of how many times a process bot is executed.
6. Provide excellent service to your customers
Bots can solve a variety of customer request such as process payments, provide answers, and process requests or claims 24x7x365.
7. Easy Bot Configuration
No need to be a computer coding expert, just Drag & drop on the intuitive and friendly user interface.
8. No hardware investment required
You can leverage your current company equipment or Cloud platforms.
RPA works to meet high standards
Automation through robots can exactly imitate the behavior of a human worker, but only for repetitive and monotonous tasks, such as transcribing phone digits or scanning images and documents. These jobs demand precise eyes and hands to avoid errors in the digitization, not to mention lengthy hours of arduous human labor, which is why automation through RPA allows people to be liberated from these tasks so they can undertake duties that a robot cannot accomplish.
Bots adapt to well-structured processes, therefore a modification in business behavior is not required. You can add additional value to the Bot process later.
You do not need great knowledge in programming to configure and activate RPA robots, it is enough to be a basic computer user. The RPA programming software, commonly known as Studio, is very intuitive and uses the “drag and drop” features to configure the instructions the Bot will perform.
Why implement RPA in my company?
Which companies use RPA in their processes?
RPA immediately frees up workers’ time spent on computers. Organizations in the verticals of Financial Services, Public Sector, Insurance, Retail, ecommerce, Insurance, Energy, and Healthcare are implementing RPA. Automations, on the other hand, are applicable across all industries’ operations, information technology, human resources, customer service, budgeting, and finance departments.
Any established and repetitive process is a candidate for automating it with RPA technology. Other candidates to consider are related to processes handling large volumes of data such as 24×7 IT monitoring services, documents and images scanning and processing, as well as systems synchronization when no other option is available.
The following are some of the processes that RPA can automate in a business, but this is not an exhaustive list, as automation can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Time-saving when processing applications, renewals, and billing.
- Significant improvements in customer service.
- Automated receivables collection.
- Accurate calculations
- Accurate payment to suppliers
- Commissions reconciliation.
- 100% on time policy payments.
- 24x7x365 Agents, Clients and Carriers servicing.
- Automatic insurance portfolio reconciliation.
- Create history profiles.
- Deliver bank statements automatically by multiple channels.
- Improve the customer experience
- Comply with Court orders related to funds withholding.
- Reduce non-compliance fines.
- 100% automated Cashier/Teller reconciliations
- Zero error rate processes.
- Reduce repetitive tasks processing time.
Retail and E-commerce
- Loyalty rewards automatic assignment
- Work and deliver 24x7x365 Service
- Zero errors processing
- Increased customer satisfaction by providing timely and prompt responses.
- Automated quality claim processing
- Real-time information updates
- Automated reports
- Automatic price and stock update
- Mass loading of stocks
- Automated workers’ timecard processing.
- Reduction in repetitive task processing time.
- Accurate calculations
- Configurable automatic notifications.
- Cost reduction.
- Improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Insurance coverage verification.
- Phone call log monitoring and actionable notifications.
- Automation of account statements.
- Automated forms review
- Time-savings in logistic processes.
- Work and deliver 24x7x365 service
- Automated manifest uploading
- Avoids human error
- Automation enables faster and more reliable import tracking
- Minimize fines due to undetected changes
- Automatic approval of withdrawal requests
- Increased productivity
- Self-management of cargo tracking
Automation isn't just automation.
In order for your business to realize the full potential of automation technology, you must implement an RPA platform that helps you create new automations that interact with one another and support the digital transformation of your company. You will find new ways to improve data management and transaction processing, using bots to get fast results.
Let Rocketbot help you get started on process automation.
RPA, the technology that boosts business efficiency
Minimum initial investment
Interacts with pre-existing systems
Scalable and enterprise-ready
Start your RPA Journey
If you have questions, require personalized advice, or would like to see a product demonstration, contact our experts to learn how you can get started in the digital transformation.